3/3/09

grad school and C Jimison

I just got accepted to grad school at BYU provo. That is very nice and I must be blessed. BYU Idaho has been great for mainly one reason: I have had the privilege of studying under Carla Jimison who has helped me artistically more than any professor I've ever had. She has a very discerning eye and knows more about art than anyone I've ever met. She also has helped us professionally- to sell work through shows and teach workshops. No offense to everybody else, but Carla Jimison is the best professor here; a giant in this little department, and when I'm finished with school I'll regard her as my only mentor.

5 comments:

Ashley B. said...

Congrats!! Provo's fantastic!

Peter Bontorno said...

Fantastic, provo's congrats!

Andrew Bontorno said...

Congrats Nick, that's great news and I'm sure a relief. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Go C. Jimison! Congrats Nick! For sure you have been blessed with your many skills! Go Cougs!

Mairi dhubh said...

wow, that's weird. I sort-of know Carla Jimison. Or rather, I know people who are (were?) her friends.